|| 这篇文章需要翻译。你可以帮助激战2中文维基来 翻译它。|
Outfits are an item type that allows players to set their character's look without affecting their stats.
- Outfits are full-body costumes that hide currently equipped armor.
- Players can hide or show an outfit at any time in the Hero panel. This setting will remain set in any game area.
- Players can hide or show the helmet of their outfit at any time in the Hero panel by clicking the checkbox on the helmet while the outfit is toggled on.
- Each outfit has up to four dye channels to customize colors uniformly across the entire outfit.
- Outfits are unlocked account wide in the wardrobe and can be used on all characters simultaneously if the player chooses.
- There is no cost or restrictions associated with changing between unlocked outfits so players can change their outfits as often as they like.
- Most outfits are sold in the Gem Store at a cost of 700 and are always available for purchase, but some (e.g. seasonal outfits) are only available at certain times.
- The outfit section of the Hero panel can be used to check which of the outfits not already owned are available for purchase in the Gem Store in addition to previewing them.
- When an outfit is purchased, players receive a single-use consumable outfit skin which can be double-clicked to unlock that outfit in the wardrobe.
- The oldest outfits come bundled with a toy. In this case, players receive a container item containing the single-use consumable outfit skin as well as the matching infinite-use toy gizmo.
List of outfits
- Outfit can be previewed using in the Equipment Preview, Hero panel, or Gem Store Style tab.
- This feature is unlocked account-wide at level 6.