Earned through the Log-in Reward Chest. Spent in major cities. Used to purchase various rewards.
— In-game description
桂冠 are an account-bound non-tradeable currency that players can use to purchase items from laurel merchants, located in each major city. Laurels can be obtained as login rewards. The amount of laurels a player holds can be viewed in the wallet, accessible by clicking the coin sign in the lower left of the inventory window.
This item is not contained in any container.
- 成就奖励: Each achievement reward includes one to ten laurels.
- Laurels may be used to purchase items including recipes for many types of Ascended equipment, Ascended Trinkets, and Infusions.
- Laurel merchants, found in each city, VIP area and Heart of the Mists
- WvW Laurel merchants, found in each World versus World map near the portal.
- Azarr Softhoof, found at the Uplands Oasis in Dry Top
- Legendary Collector Youngblood, found in the Grand Piazza in Lion's Arch
- With the new system of Login rewards you can receive up to 55 Laurels per month (by logging in 28 days per month) as opposed to 40 Laurels per 30-day month using the old system (by completing every daily and the monthly).
- Laurels were added during the January 28, 2013 content update, Flame and Frost: Prelude. They were not part of that month's monthly reward.
- Laurels were added to PvP Daily and Monthly achievements on the March 26, 2013 update. This had the side effect of players being able to earn another ten laurels by completing the Monthly PvP achievement for the month if they hadn't earned it already.