- 这是一篇关于the former necromancer transform that %str2 only available to 工程师s using X型试剂 (underwater)的文章。对于the ring of the same name，请见[[Plague (ring)|the effect granted by X型试剂 (underwater)]]。
The Plague transformation is a possible effect granted by X型试剂 (underwater). Visually the player is transformed into a dark plague cloud, the duration of which is indicated by the Plague effect.
The transform grants the following skills:
- Whilst under the Plague effect, the character's base 坚韧 is quadrupled and base 体力 tripled. At level 80, this adds 3000 toughness and 2000 vitality. Note that the toughness gain is not displayed in the Hero panel.
- Plague attacks automatically. By default it only poisons, but by activating one of the skills, another condition can be added. The skills do not have to be activated repeatedly.
- Only one of the three abilities can be active at a time, using a new one will replace the old.
- Although the original necromancer skill has been reworked to 瘟疫化身 (May 16, 2017 game update), the transform itself is still available for 工程师s when using the underwater skill X型试剂.