The cycle is reborn.
Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons is the third expansion for the award-winning and critically acclaimed MMORPG 《激战2》. The dragon cycle that has sustained and blighted Tyria for ages is collapsing. Mortal hearts and choices will define this moment in history—and echo in the future forever.
Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons is the third expansion pack for 《激战2》. It was announced on March 12, 2020. Its title, along with a teaser trailer, was revealed on August 25, 2020. Currently, it is slated for release in February 2022. Four beta events will be available for all players: see the beta page for detailed info.
- External source — creating a new account or upgrading an existing account requires the redemption of the serial code
- In-game panel — upgrading an existing account will automatically be applied to the account used to purchase the upgrade
- Editions available
- Standard Edition ($29.99 / €29,99 / £25.99)
- Deluxe Edition ($54.99 / €54,99 / £47.99)
- Ultimate Edition ($79.99 / €79,99 / £69.99)
- Collection Standard Edition ($49.99 / €49,99 / £45.99)
- Collection Deluxe Edition ($74.99 / €74,99 / £67.99)
- Collection Ultimate Edition ($99.99 / €99,99 / £89.99)
|Items||Standard||Deluxe||Ultimate||Collection Standard||Collection Deluxe||Collection Ultimate|
|Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons (expansion)|
|Guild Wars 2: Heart of Thorns & Path of Fire (expansion)|
|Flame Serpent Weapon Chest|
|Shing Jea Mosaic Cape|
|Prodigy of Shing Jea Title|
|Shared Inventory Slot|
|Max Level Boost|
|Additional Character Slot|
|Shing Jea Dragon Boat Skiff Skin|
|Canthan Raptor Skin|
|Identity Repair Kit|
|4000 宝石s ($50 / €50 / £42.50 value)|
Upgrading to Deluxe Edition
Players who have bought the Standard version of the expansion can choose to upgrade to the Deluxe version via the Black Lion Trading Company for 2,400 . You cannot upgrade to Ultimate from either Standard or Deluxe.
Pre-purchase became available on July 27, 2021 and accounts that pre-purchased any edition received:
- 主要页面：End of Dragons story
Over two centuries ago, the Empire of the Dragon severed all bonds with central Tyria and Elona. Cantha has its own history of turmoil and triumph, reflected in ancient landmarks, enduring artistry, and modern life. The Jade Wind petrified everything it touched, devastating the southeastern coastal regions. A stone sea holds no food—but it’s absorbed centuries of magic. Canthan innovators have long sought practical applications for the material now known as “dragonjade,” achieving solutions undreamed of elsewhere in the world. New innovations are on the horizon…
Nine new elite specializations, one for every profession
- The Siege Turtle — a new, two-person combat mount as part of the mastery system
- Skiffs - portable boats you can take anywhere
- Fishing - find fish anywhere in the world
- Two unnamed mastery lines
- Generation 3 of Legendary Weapons — Up your arsenal with new spectacular sets of third generation legendary weapons and precursors. All 16 of these legendary weapons are themed after Aurene.
- Strike Missions — Lead a fierce squad, battle, earn enticing rewards, and be a reckoning force.
- Community created event for End of Dragons
- 公会大厅 — Stake a new guild domicile—in re-imagined Canthan nostalgia.
First screenshot from End of Dragons
- Concept art
Shing Jea, "I know you and yet I don't."
Echovald Forest, "Strange familiarity."
Echovald Forest, "A song half remembered."
An unnamed island, "The wheel turns."
Concept art by Salvatorre Yazzie.
- Despite the expansion's name, it has been stated by the developers that End of Dragons is not the end of the 《激战2》 storyline nor the end of the game development.
- Connor Fallon has the title of Story Design Lead on the project.
- Kwan Perng has the title of Narrative Lead on the project.
- The Sunqua Peak Fractal is supposed to give players a first taste of Cantha without spoiling the visit in End of Dragons.
- The fractal originally contained new assets from the End of Dragons expansion; however, they were removed from the final version of the fractal.
- During the Extra Life 2020 charity stream:
- Echovald Forest and Shing Jea were confirmed by Matthew Medina and Tracey West to be explorable .
- It was hinted that there were several easter eggs not yet discovered in the trailer for End of Dragons. Soon after, a flag with an icon looking like the Aetherblades emblem was found, and was confirmed to be correct later during the stream by Rubi Bayer.
- Official Website
- Official Expansion Teaser
- Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons Expansion Trailer
- Animated version of the Shing Jea Concept art
- Looking Ahead to Spring, Summer, and the Future, GuildWars2.com
- Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons, GuildWars2.com
- ArenaNet Studio Update: July 2021, Guildwars2.com
- Prepurchase Guild Wars 2: End of Dragons
- Tweet by Kwan Perng, Twitter.com
- Confirmed by Matthew Medina and Tracey West, Twitch.tv
- Guild Wars 2 Live: Summer 2021, GuildWars2.com
- Names taken from official site and meta data.
- Tweet by Da-Hee Im, Twitter.com
- Comment by Rubi Bayer, Guild Wars 2 Forums
- Comment by Bobby Stein " As of now, from what I've been told by those who make these decisions, it's not the end of the game, either.", Reddit.com
- Connor Fallon profile, LinkedIn.com
- Kwan Perng profile, LinkedIn.com
- Sunqua Peak: Journey to a Sacred Land, Guildwars2.com
- Sunqua Peak Development, YouTube.com