The standard condition DPS build for Daredevil. This build spams venoms and 死亡绽放 on bosses to inflict heavy Bleeding and Poison. Due to evading for most of its rotation, it can easily avoid boss attacks. It also provides high utility to its squad with raid boss stolen skills.
Due to this build's high ramp-up time it's best used on raid bosses with no phases or adds. It performs poorly on any boss with invuln phases, or instant kill attacks that it has a chance to accidentally move into while using 死亡绽放.
Always keep 蜘蛛毒液 as it is a significant portion of your damage. If you need to replace skills, replace [[file:|26px|link=]] [[|]].
- Use 冲撞打击 for faster breakbar damage, on fights with multiple adds and on Matthias Gabrel, where 石蜥毒液 has no effect on the encounter's breakbars.
- Use 同仇敌忾 for fights that do not have breakbars.
- [[物品/|]] and [[物品/|]] deal almost identical damage, so feel free to use whichever is most convenient.
- Equip your main hand dagger in your first weapon set and your second dagger in your second weapon set. This lets you weapon swap for [[物品/|]] without having to obtain 4 daggers.
Your goal is to maintain 莲舞训练 and 15 stacks of 引导攻击 while using your high-damage utility skills.
- [[file:|26px|link=]] [[|]]
- 横扫 during the cast of [[file:|26px|link=]] [[|]]
- Use venoms during the dodge animation
- 死亡绽放 x3
- Auto-attack chain once
- Repeat from step 8
- Use 文件:Weapon swap.png Weapon swap, venoms, [[file:|26px|link=]] [[|]] and 横扫 when they are off cooldown.
- Use 活力引导 before or after any auto-attack chain when you are out of endurance.
- If you are inside the boss's hitbox and there are other enemies nearby, 穿刺莲舞 will deal up to triple damage to the boss.
- Be careful not to cancel the auto attack chain as 毒莲打击 deals more damage than 双重打击 and 狂野打击 combined.
- You should try to use 顺手牵羊 while you do not have full initiative in order to benefit from 利己主义 and 妙手耐力 .
- You should try to use 活力引导 while you do not have full endurance.
- You should only use venoms while four other allies are in range (This includes Mesmer clones, Necromancer minions, and Ranger pets).