A Condition Necromancer PvP build with heavy boon corruption made to teamfight. Usable by F2P players as well.
Viable utility options:
- 黑暗法池 - the Blind is great at surviving in melee and the Chill could be used to pressure targets.
- 腐化法池 - AoE boon corruption.
- 腐蚀毒云 - AoE projectile counter and anti-direct damage skill that also helps with killing bunkers with the Poison
- Positioning: Necromancer sustain is far from great. Keep out of melee range whenever possible, and abuse spots which break teleport skills to make it harder to get to you. Don't stand on capture points unless you absolutely have to.
- All of your marks are unblockable and generate Life Force.
- Never spam your marks on the ground out of combat - they are easy to spot and a single dodge from the enemy can get rid of them. The only exception can be 鲜血印记 (because it's not a key skill and has a low CD), which you can freely place at an entrance or under yourself to potentially give away Stealthed enemy movement.
- You're able to interrupt blocking enemies with 夺魂印记 on Staff.
- Entering Shroud triggers 衰弱帷幕 . If you're CC'd and Blinded you can enter shroud, the Blind will make this trait miss, but will allow you to safely land a 厄运降临. If the target has Stability you can do this the other way around, cast Doom while Blinded to get rid of it and land Weakening Shroud, applying Weakness and potentially turning the Stability into Fear.
- Entering 巫妖形态 near the end of the ready up phase at the beginning of a game (right before the final 10 second countdown starts) makes you start off with 15% Life Force. You can skip this when playing with 无尽生命 .
- Most of the pressure comes from various sources of boon corruption and condition applications over time, this build isn't really about burst rotations (bar 1-2 combos).
- 巫妖形态 adds some direct damage burst to the build, this skill is great for finishing off opponents.
- Shroud burst rotation (in melee range this doubles as a defensive rotation):
- Blood Magic adds a small degree of team support to the build. The most notable benefit here is the improved rez potential.
- 生命仪式 places a Well under target ally which not only revives downed players, but also heals everyone in range including yourself (and it's quite a significant bit of healing). However, if the Well gets placed while you're in shroud, you won't be healed at all!
- The build has above average condition cleansing by Necromancer standards.
- 鬼灵影步 (SW) is great for preventing condition pressure from ramping up on you. Activating its chain skill which "ends" Spectral Walk does not stop the cleansing. This skill has many uses, for example:
- 血肉地虫 should be placed well before entering combat, preferably at a spot where your enemies can't reach it easily. Wurm provides you with an escape route and makes it easier to travel around the map in general. Last but not least, teleporting to the wurm with 暗蚀传越 grants 10% life force, which means you could consider using the teleport before even leaving spawn at the start of a game in order to start off with enough LF for a 死亡之幕 activation.
- Even at maximum LF you may consider activating Spectral skills before entering death shroud. The added LF generation and sustain can prolong its duration significantly.
- 症状吞噬 is more of a last resort option that should only be used at or below ~50% HP and when other forms of cleansing/healing won't suffice.
- Twitch: Naru
- Core Condition Roamer - the WvW Roaming version of this sPvP build.