- When used underwater, the Battle Standard appears at the caster's position rather than being ground targeted.
- Despite other banners hitting 10 targets, this one still caps at 5.
- After the first second of casting this skill, and before the banner has appeared, the player will gain Swiftness and Fury for 3 seconds and one stack of Might for 10 seconds. The banner will continuously refresh these boons and also provide them to other nearby allies every 3 seconds for its entire duration.
- The banner only revives when it is first summoned. Players can be revived from the Downed state only.
- The banner will revive players for 100% of their total down state health and 100% of their normal health meaning that through debuffs (such as Poisoned and/or Agony), the banner's revival capabilities can be negated to the point that the affected player will not revive at all, and only regain a portion of their downed health. This is a common issue in fractals, as higher level fractals can cause players to have multiple stacks of agony, thus nullifying the effects completely.
|11月 19, 2019||
|4月 23, 2019||
|3月 05, 2019||
|5月 08, 2018||
|3月 27, 2018||
|4月 15, 2014||
|10月 15, 2013||
|8月 20, 2013||
|6月 25, 2013||
|5月 28, 2013||
|10月 22, 2012||
|August 28, 2012|| 游戏发布:
- Other banners similar to the one depicted in this skill's icon, identified by the GW1 symbol for warrior profession, also appear in concept art.